Welcome to PIE!
P.I.E. (Parents Involved in Education) is a parent group committed to improving our children's opportunities at PES. We welcome anyone willing to donate their time or talents to help our cause. From fundraising to campus improvement days, there is a wide variety of ways to be involved.
With the support of the PES families and faculty the P.I.E. group has been able to remodel the gym, making it a green & white centerpiece of Perryville Pirate Pride!
Other projects include:
* purchase new equipment to improve two playgrounds
* purchase a new PA system for the multipurpose room
* remodel the library including new flooring and a desk
* purchase 2 picnic tables for the courtyard
* remodel the PES MultiPurpose Room
* Bring in those tabs! Can tabs are collected throughout the year
Please contact us to see how you can help!