Mrs. Cox--- Classroom Expectations:
1. Follow Directions the First Time
2. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself, at all times.
3. Show respect to yourself, others, and school property.
4. Be in class on time with proper materials.
5. Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
6. Please return what you borrow.
- If you are absent, it is your responsibility to get your work.
- Community time is a great time, to ask your teacher, to go see your core teachers and get your assignments. Remember you can view the entire 6th grade assignments on the 6thGradeHomepage.
- Planners will be checked each week.
- They will be worth 20 points: one for each place correctly filled in. Students will lose points for leaving it blank, filling in nonsense, or not filling it in each day.
- Fill it out every hour
- Take it home
- Open it
- Read it
- Follow it
Each box must be filled with exactly what the teacher has written on the board. When it is completed ✔ it off.
Acceptable: NC= No Class, WS 63 Unacceptable Markings: NA, 1WS
Community Time Grade:
- Your grade will be based on late assignments, behavior, planner checks, getting your grades signed and having appropriate material for class including: planner, binder, and reading book.
- This should be an easy grade, but many students do not follow these simple procedures. The lowest grade possible is a D-, so no one will fail.
- Go to the restroom during hall passing and get a drink.
- Be in your seat when the bell rings and have your materials.
- You may talk quietly until announcements come on; then quietly stand for the pledge/character pledge, and quietly sit and listen.
- Monday: Blast/Character Education
Tuesday: RAP Reading/Planner Check
Wednesday: Intramurals/Discussion Day
Thursday: Thunderous Thursday/ Fun Day
Friday: Class Meeting.
**At the end of class stay seated and remain quiet, because Mrs. Cox dismisses class: NOT THE BELL.