Mission Statement -
Through a partnership of school, family and community, we will provide a learning environment that facilitates the lifelong learning skills for students, by recognizing each student's unique gifts to pursue personal goals, character development and academic achievement necessary for a productive and healthy life.
Educational Philosophy -
- To develop in each of our students the recognition of the personal dignity of every individual.
- To cultivate intellectual curiosity in each student.
- To equip each student to live a responsible and profitable life as a citizen of the community, nation and world.
- To aid each student in ccquiring and developing desirable traits of character.
- To help each student realize his/her own potentials.
- To teach the fundamental skills and develop effective study and work habits.
- To encourage and facilitate the parents' role in enhancing the student's education.
- To develop in each pupil an appreciation and understanding of the role or afts and humanities in society.
- To promote and provide opportunities for continuing education.
To fulfill these goals, we must to the best of our ability:
- Recognize the individuality of each student and develop this individuality through guidance and encouragement.
- Organize and operate the program of education to develop the total individual.
- Instill in each student an appreciation for, and a loyalty to his/her country.