Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, new food rules have been put in place at District 32, to comply with all state and federal food safety guidelines.
Parents should note:
- No outside food may be brought in to share with students. This includes snacks for birthday parties, pizza deliveries, etc.
- No food may be shared, either on share tables or between individual students.
- Students may continue to bring their own lunches. Soda is not allowed.
- All students can purchase a grab-and-go breakfast to eat in their classrooms each morning. Students will also eat lunch in classrooms this semester. Students in Grades 3-12 have a choice of entree each day.
- You can find menus at https://bit.ly/2Yuu7EL.
- Please fill out a free and reduced meals application. Your participation helps determine some federal funding for the district: https://bit.ly/2Yuu7EL
If you have questions about District 32 Food Services, please contact Director Debbie Baer at 547-7500 Ext. 220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.