SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE MEALS
All children in the community can eat free at the main cafeteria at Perry County School District 32 this fall.
This program is an extension of the District’s Summer Food Service Program, which was extended Friday by the USDA through Fall 2020.
SEPTEMBER MENUS available here: https://5il.co/kox7
· The D32 Grab & Go Meals program begins tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 8 with pick-up set for 9:30 am to 10:30 am. To pick up on Tuesday, you must reserve your meals by 8 am Tuesday.
· You can reserve your meals at https://forms.gle/ritwsg1Srjq2C1gy6. Meals must be ordered by 8 am the day of pick-up.
· All children up to age 18 can receive a free breakfast and lunch each day (these are school meals, so they are suitable for children age 3+).
· Pick-up is from 9:30-10:30 am Monday-Friday. Enter the bus parking lot and stay to the right. The pick-up location is the PHS Cafeteria.
· There is no income eligibility requirement. This is free to everyone.
· If you have questions, contact Director of Food Services Debbie Baer at email@example.com or 573-547-7500 Ext. 220.
“We are thrilled that the USDA has extended this program to allow us to provide two daily meals to the children in our community,” Baer said. “This is open to all children, whether you’re enrolled in Pirates At Home, Pirates On Campus while we’re learning online, homeschool families, etc.
“We hope that all families take advantage of this program. You have to be healthy to learn!”