Parents can now enroll or register their children for the new school year, whether they are current students or new to the district.
If you are a first time family and have never had children enrolled in at District 32:
· Click this link: https://sdm.sisk12.com/PV360x3/login
· Click on Parent Tab
· Follow the prompt for New Families
If you already have children attending or previously had children attend District 32 schools:
· Log into Parent Portal using the email address you provided
o If you forgot your password, click Forgot Your Parent Password
· You will see yellow highlighted area asking you to update your information
· Click the link to update
· To add a new student to your family (kindergartener): You must update/complete all forms on your current student/s, then BEFORE you click Submit, you will find and click on ADD Student located right beside the expand/collapse arrows in the bottom left corner of your screen. You will now begin enterring registration information on your new student.
The new school year is set to begin Monday, Aug. 23 for students in Grades 1-12, and kindergarten starts Wednesday, Aug. 25.
To access the online enrollment tool, parents and guardians must have a Parent Portal account. To sign in or create an account, log on to https://sdm.sisk12.com/PV360x3/login.
Click here to Add A New Student or update information about your child who is currently or was previously enrolled.