Perryville Pirate Pride InitiativeProcess
- We have been organizing and recruiting volunteers to serve. We want as much input/feedback as possible.
- We will evaluate every aspect of what we do.
- We want to identify strengths/weaknesses and then have a plan of action.
- Volunteers will choose what committee they wish to serve.
- Kick-off October 19 at High School Library - 7 p.m.
- 3-4 meetings under direction of chairpersons.
- Preliminary report completed by December 7th meeting.
- Board of Education approves in January or February.
- Meet again in March to discuss future plans/actions.
- Increased pride in our schools due to involvement and teamwork of identifying issues.
- Improved programs for our children.
- Improved perception and reputation by members of the community.
- Better educational opportunities for all students.