Student Enrollment

Welcome to the Perry County School District 32! We are extremely proud of our students, staff and supportive community and invite you to join our school family.

Kindergarten Registration

Kindergarten registration is typically held in the spring for the next fall term. Please call the elementary office for dates and times. Patrons entering the district after that time should contact the elementary office to make arrangements for registering.

The all-day kindergarten program is a totally integrated instructional program. Parents are involved through home communications, parent-teacher conferences, P.I.E. (Parents Involved in Education) Nights and volunteer work. They are encouraged to visit and become a part of the kindergarten family.

New Student Enrollment
To enroll a student in the Perry County School District 32, you and your child must be residing within the district boundaries. After determining that you and your family meet the residency requirement, you may call the school to make an appointment to register your child. Please click on the forms listed at left or below and complete the information prior to coming to school to register. This will make your registration process quick and easy.

During the registration visit, you will need to bring the following:
(Links to forms listed at left)

1. Family Registration Form (1 per household)

2. Student(s) Registration Form (1 per household)3. Health Office Emergency Form (1 per household)
(Must be submitted annually in order to provide proper care for the student)

4. Academic & Discipline Profile (1 per student)

5. Record Request/Release Form (1 per student)(See forms at left and complete for appropriate grade level)

6. Free and Reduced Lunch Application (optional) (1 per household)

7. Birth Certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics.

8. Student(s) Social Security card.

9. Medically documented immunization/Health records.

10. Proof of parent/guardian residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address.
(Examples of this could include: Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, an unpaid utility bill or contract to lease/rent.)

11. Custody papers and a complete copy of the dissolution decree that stipulates custody in cases of parental divorce.

12. IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education Services.

13. An unofficial transcript or most recent report card.

14. Previous school contact information.

15. Emergency contact information.

If you have any questions, please contact your school for more information.

Student Athletic/Activities Handbook

Q: At what grade level can children begin participating in band?

A: Students can participate in band from the 6th grade on up